Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 10+2 pass of equivalent from a recognized Board with physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics.
Course Objective: This four year course has been designed to give an appreciation of the background and nature of the profession. The course structure familiarizes students with many skilled processes used in the pharmacy.Also it introduces students with the knowledge about medicines and makes them know how to dispense medication accurately and skillfully.
- Pharmaceutical Industry in areas like Research and Development,
- Quality Control Department, Quality Assurance Department,
- Marketing, Documentation, Intellectual Proprietary Rights (IPR), Formulation Department.
- Become Pharmacists and work as community pharmacists in Hospitals etc
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Central Instrumentation Facility
- Animal House Facility
- Machine Room
Careers in pharmacy offer many benefits and opportunities. These include working in the community, a hospital, home health care, pharmaceutical research companies, nursing homes, government health agencies, and higher education. Pharmacists play a vital role in improving patient care through the medicine and information they provide. Pharmacy is a well-rounded career blending science, health care, direct patient contact, computer technology and business. In addition, pharmacy has excellent earning potential and is consistently ranked as one of the most highly trusted professions due to the care and service pharmacists provide. Followings are the Carriers in Pharmacy: